My maid lives in a shack, has 6 children to feed, wears what her employer donates her and her children and takes really good care of cleaning my house, I can never do as good a job as she does, she:
- Beams with pride whenever her son gets good marks.
- Sings while cleaning my home.
Appreciates for whatever she gets and doesn’t crib for what she wants.
My neighbour lives in a mansion worth $6.39m, has a personal servant at her disposal, eats out twice a week, drives some SUV car among others and almost never repeats clothes yet, she:
- Complains about trivial stuff.
- Gets jealous of our other neighbours.
- Blames her relatives and friends for her problems.
- Remains dissatisfied from her child’s performance in school.
- Contacts people only when she is in need.